Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, October 28, 2006
Part 3-Missing Penang
Morning call was at 7am. So early sial. Had breakfast in the hotel, 8tv crews were already getting ready for the registration and stuff for the audition. Saw no John, no winson, no Desiree, but we saw Gary Yap 叶俊丞. The host for Project Superstar and 8864. Apology to Gary’s fans, I think if his last Chinese name I wrote wrongly.

While my frens were still having their breakfast, I was lepaking around the lobby alone when this 8tv guy was looking at me, at one point he finally approached me and asked in Mandarin.

Him: “Miss, are you here for the audition, do you wanna register?”
Me: “Oh, no no. I’m here with a tour”

8TV Do I look like I was there for audition? Coz my fren said I dressed like it. Perhaps I could have tried auditioning and maybe sing some FIR songs. Takde makeup macam mane nak masuk tv? Joking. Hahahaha~

Anyway, I wanted to buy Him Heang Tau Sah Piah for my family and relatives but we couldn’t locate the shop earlier (the tour guide said he doesn’t know where and I think I know why he said so, but somehow I managed to find out myself much later) So I went on my own to find Tau Sah Piah. It was nice wandering along Penang street. Luckily there was a shop selling local product and it was opened before the gathering time which was at 9.30am.

Street Top Right: View from my hotel room. Bottom pics: The quiet morning streets in Penang.

We proceeded to Sleeping Buddha and Burmese Temple then. Bought a damn nice wooden handbag for myself outside the temple and somemore souvenirs for my sis and bro. Lily, my colleague, and her bro’s gf bought handbags too after knowing that i “kill price” (Direct translation from Chinese, means bargaining) Wahahaha. Btw, it felt like being in Thailand again man.

Sea food lunch in Bintan I think, Seberang Perai. Then we bid farewell to my fren who was gonna go back to Ipoh.

We stopped in Tapah to buy some Jambu tanpa biji there. Reached Melaka about 8pm. Or was it 9pm? Can’t remember. Guess i will be going to Penang again soon.

Returning Home I actually not as lembik as ppl think ;p I can carry all these stuff down the bus know. Hehehe..

Might put all pics in my webshots. Then anyone who is interested can see from there. If I upload, will give you the link here later. If not, friendster is the temp solution to it. Anwyay, I showed the pics from my cam to interested colleagues and one thing in common they said was these 4 words “Wat also you snapped 什么都拍” Yeah I know. Hehehe..and they said the pic of me and Winson is nice. And that I untung having a photo as such…oh yake? Hmmmm~

Post a Comment